Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Pee-Lay-Pee-Noo Time
In my "x"th attempt to constantly update a website, I once again have failed. Even more, I just realized that my previous blogger entries discuss things that occur a few days before, not during the current day, not even the day before. There seems to be a bit of lag between the time something happens and the time I actually write about it. It's all about the "pilipino time," really it is. But if it wasn't for pilipino time, then these thoughts wouldn't be as random (thus the blog name Random Thoughts), right?

NEwayz, here's a quick recap of everything that's happened since the 3rd till yesterday:

Friday, the 4th - Did the Taste AGAIN and had an Alcapurrias, which is a chicken-filled banana Puerto Rican dumpling. It looked like a huge turd. But it was real good. Yum, me likes PR turd.

Saturday, the 5th - Hung out with Carl and Julie and watched their wedding movie. Congratulations on surviving married life for 1 whole year. I knew you two wouldn't let Greg and me's efforts go to waste. Oh, and thank you Carl for the 2 beers and Julie for the 4 martinis in between. You two made my T3 movie watching experience tons better. The movie must've been good because I'm gonna see it again. "Must've"? Yes, must've, because I don't remember the movie or that part of the night. Thanks!

Sunday, the 5 +1 th - One year ago to this day I was hit by a car head-on crossing the street, giving my friends that saw the whole thing happen an Erwin icebreaker story to talk about for years to come. This year on this date I travelled up to SummerFest . It was all about the good, the bad, and the ugly in Milwaukee:

The Good - The beer
The Bad - The beer...on an empty stomach
The Ugly - The beer...on an empty stomach...trying to salsa dance - not pretty at all

Monday. the 5 + 1 + 1 th - Went to the gym with my friend Katherine and talked about how women in the Bally's locker room that have saggy boobs drop their top off with no shame and how women with perfect boobs don't drop them at all. What an injustice!

No comments: