Thursday, July 31, 2003

Where Have You Been?
Geez, over 2 weeks since the last post, w'sup with that? The gap between posts is almost as wide as the gap between Carl's ass cheeks. Not much has been going on. Enough of the weekend update, here's a 2 week update:

Work: I've been workin my ass off, and what's my reward? More work. I've been a but edgy lately and people are starting to recognize me doing things that are un-Erwin-like, like drinking coffee and swearing louder than usual. It kind of worries me too, I'm starting to mention the need for a beer a bit more as each stressful day goes by.

The Gym: Haven't been happy with my workout schedule over the past couple months, so I changed it up. I think it's working because my desire to go to the gym is less and less these days

Concerts: I am all concert-ed out. Really I am. That's why I saw Shania Twain last weekend (she's HOT!, too bad she's Can-eh-dian) and this Saturday I'm gonna see 311. Then after that, no more concerts for awhile...I hope

Playin ball: OK, it's bad enough when you lose one basketball, but how about two in one summer? More than that, what if one of the balls you lost wasn't yours and your friend doesn't know it yet. Sucks to be me

Well, that's pretty much all that's been going on. Now you know why I haven't blogged for a couple weeks - there's nothin to talk about!

No comments: