Sunday, January 04, 2004

Identity Theft

Daily Fact of the Day: If your home phone number is listed, then doing a Google search for your number will generate general directions on how to get to your house...

So, since I have soooo much free time *sarcastic* on my hands, I was curious to find out what would happen if I did a search for me. Doing a google search for my name (in quotes), I was surprised that it pulled up an old website I did for a college class almost 3 years ago. But what about my unique nic that I made up moons ago? Doing a google search for "fatalysis" yielded the following results:

-This blogger site
-My geocities website
-My old site that I used to blog on...

And then the following sites:

-Apparently, I have a friend, Chemical Suicide. Here's a description of this person's link to my site: Fatalysis: A good friend who has lost all concept of self control and empathy. Who are you? And am I good friend because you like to see me self-destruct? I'm confrused...and so are you
-Some government site that has fatalysis as a folder name
-And then this site

Evil Sexy Kitty Holly's World? WTF? OK, I'm a rare medical disease, a side effect to a bond? Can you please be more creative than that? Silly fucktard, that's not what fatalysis is...

No comments: