Friday, December 12, 2003

And the Morning After...

Uhhh, me sooo tired. Open bars can be sooooo good, but they can also be soooooooooo not good. Oh well, came home from work and laid down. A few minutes later I get a call from Stacey:

Erwin: Hello?
Stacey: Hey, look outside your window!
Erwin: What?

Apparently, Stacey has taken a page out of Carl's book of getting a hold of me, skipping over steps 1 and 2 and moving directly on to the more evasive step 3:

When steps 1 and 2 don't work, drive over to Erwin's place, park in his driveway and announce that you are in his driveway.

It worked. Stacey, Jen, Jon and I went here. We ate, then I went home and back to bed...

Daily Rule of the Day: (The Stacey Exception): If Steps 1 and 2 are skipped, executing Step 3 better be for a damn good reason... like satisfying the rumble in my belly

No comments: