Thursday, December 25, 2003

Happy December 25th (To Everyone Else)

No matter what your beliefs are, happy holidays to all! My day was pretty uneventful, but I guess the reason why I'm posting is to let everyone know of a life lesson I learned:

Daily Life Lesson of the Day: If you're thinking of hooking up with someone, don't do it on a holiday, especially one of your favorite holidays. Because if (when) things go sour, that holiday will serve as a reminder that you did a dumbass thing on that holiday.

Yah, so I was wishing friends a Merry Christmas when an ex called. Today would have marked our 5th year together if we were still together. Two years ago, we were talking marriage; today, we barely knew each other. Really, really awkward conversation...

Anyways, here's what people gave me as gifts so far:

-A Gift Card from the GAP
-A GAP V-Neck Sweater
-A glass chess board that uses shot glasses for chess pieces
-Kick-ass brownies from Stacey (they kick ass!)

Thank you!

No comments: