Thursday, December 11, 2003

My 1st (True) Company Holiday Party

So yeah, our company holiday party was today. I don't really have anything to compare it to since the holiday parties of past years were really nothing but catered food held in the back of a retail store. I guess I could say that the party was way nice since it was held at the Palmer House in downtown Chicago, the food kicked ass and there were 6 open bar areas (need I say more?). The band they had sucked, but that doesnt matter when you're watching buzzed female professionals on the dance floor. Really though, if I had to describe my 1st holiday party experience, it would probably be summarized as an "extended happy hour," except everyone's invited (happy hours are by exclusive invite only at CIS), and we got to see what some of our fellow co-workers' spouses look like...and we got to call our boss a bitch to her drunk face!!!


No comments: